GRAB YOUR FRIENDS AND CLIMB ABOARD OR MAKE IT A WORKPLACE EXPERIENCE
Debbie Buddle – Holistic Wellness Practitioner
Clinical Nutritionist – Counsellor – Naturopath – Juice Therapist – Plant Based Food Chef – Holistic Cancer Coach
After positively impacting the wellness of many clients, Debbie is passionate about educating and empowering others to experience optimal health, through lifestyle choices. A dedicated advocate for healthy eating, Debbie has undertaken extensive training internationally and is inspirational to those who she meets and advises. As a Clinical Nutritionist and Counsellor, Debbie has a love for healthy living, food, nature, the outdoors and fishing. Relocating to Whitianga has now provided the opportunity to share her passion of food and healthy lifestyle choices within the beautiful Mercury Bay.
Being on the ocean is therapeutic and a fantastic way to start the day. Jump aboard Catch Charters and join Debbie for a healthful breakfast and fishing experience. Its a fun way to spend time on the water and learn fishing tips from local legend, Mike (Manu). Not only is it fun and the food healthy, you also get to experience fishing within the beautiful Mercury Islands.
Mike Hanham – Catch Carters
Mike is a local expert when it comes to fishing and has extensive knowledge of fishing within beautiful Mercury Bay. Whilst its never guaranteed that you will catch fish, Mike is dedicated to ensuring that your experience on his boat (Hootenanny) is fun and memorable.
You don’t have to have fished before, everyone is welcome as Mike will guide you through the day, supporting you, from baiting your rod, untangling your tackle, filleting your fish and bagging it to take home.
Mike emphasizes fishing for sustainability and whilst his goal is that you have an excellent fishing experience, he will place back into the ocean any fish that does not meet his criteria to allow the fish to continue to grow and breed.
VENUE: Catch Charters leaving Whitianga Marina
DATE & TIME: Date to be agreed, leaving Marina by 7.30am and return at 1pm.
TOTAL COST: $399 per person
Healthful Food Menu (can change on the day)
- Cold press juice
- Chia Pot
- BBQ cooked whole fish
- Breakfast Buddha Bowl
- Grazing snacks
What is provided
- Fishing rods, bait, life jackets
- Breakfast, Juice and snack
- your fish filleted and bagged to take home
What you may need to bring
- personal items such as medication / food and drink preferences
- warm clothing
- chilli-bag to take home your fish
- The Breakfast and Fish experience is weather permitting. Should mother nature make it unfavourable for us to spend the day on the water then the event will be rebooked for the next available day.
Food Allergies and intolerances
- Please be mindful if you have food allergies or intolerances that you will need to advise at time of booking and include in booking form. Whilst Debbie will try her best to make changes to menus to accomodate, it may not be possible at times.
- No alcohol or smoking is permitted
- No animals
- Trip will only go ahead with 6 people. If people cancel this may affect the charter. Therefore the charter will be postponed until the numbers are met
- Please be mindful when cancelling that this may affect the charter proceeding on the day due to numbers.
- Full refunds are provided should COVID lockdowns prevent charter from proceeding
- Full refund is provided up to 21 days prior to charter
- Cancellation within 21 days of charter $250 fee applies and balance is refunded
- Cancellation within 14 days of charter – no refund applies