GRAB YOUR FRIENDS AND CLIMB ABOARD OR MAKE IT A WORKPLACE EXPERIENCE
Debbie Buddle – Holistic Wellness Practitioner
Clinical Nutritionist – Registered Counsellor – Naturopath – Juice Therapist – Plant Based Food Chef – Holistic Cancer Coach
Debbie is passionate about food and creates amazing platters from local and fresh ingredients. It may even include freshly caught fish and crayfish when possible.
The Mercury Islands are a top destination and are renowned for the gorgeous bays and beaches with beautiful clear water – its simply breath-taking. Being on the ocean is therapeutic but it is also fun.
You can book the entire boat for you and 9 guests to enjoy or book your tickets individual tickets now and we will connect you with others aboard ON ICE.
Mike and Debbie will welcome you aboard and take you cruising for 2.5 hours. Just sit back enjoy the scenery, company and the gourmet platters that Debbie has prepared.
Mike Hanham – ON ICE
Mike is a local expert when it comes to fishing and an experienced Skipper. He has extensive knowledge of the surrounding Mercury Islands. Mike is dedicated to ensuring that your experience on his launch (ON ICE) is fun and memorable.
VENUE: ON ICE leaving Whitianga Marina
DATE & TIME: Date and time to be agreed
TOTAL COST: $299 per person (max 10 people)
What you may need to bring
- personal items such as medication / food and drink preferences
- warm clothing
- The Cruise and Platter experience is weather permitting. Should mother nature make it unfavourable for us to spend the day on the water then the event will be rebooked for the next available day.
Food Allergies and intolerances
- Please be mindful if you have food allergies or intolerances that you will need to advise at time of booking and include in booking form. Whilst Debbie will try her best to make changes to the platters to accomodate, it may not be possible at times.
- No smoking
- No animals
- Trip will only go ahead with 10 people. If people cancel this may affect the charter. Therefore the charter will be postponed until the numbers are met
- Please be mindful when cancelling that this may affect the charter proceeding on the day due to numbers.
- Full refunds are provided should COVID lockdowns prevent charter from proceeding
- Full refund is provided up to 21 days prior to charter
- Cancellation within 21 days of charter $150 fee applies and balance is refunded
- Cancellation within 14 days of charter – no refund applies