When Good Goes Wrong
The human intestinal tract is an intricate system that participates in the digestion of food and absorption of nutrients. Beyond these well-known functions, the intestines are extremely important to overall well-being because of their role in maintaining immune health. The large intestine is naturally filled with billions of microbes that provide protection against invading pathogens and help breakdown potentially toxic undigested food matter. Without the proper balance and activity of these beneficial bacteria, the digestive system and the immune system would not function appropriately, leaving the body susceptible to infection.
Candida albicansis usually a harmless yeast present in the body. However, stress, in the form of modern lifestyles, hormonal imbalances, excessive sugar consumption, environmental pollutants, and pharmaceutical drugs, including antibiotics and oral contraceptives, can wreak havoc on the balance of microorganisms in the gastrointestinal tract.
Candida, being an opportunistic organism, will flourish under these adverse conditions. And when Candida is anchored to the intestinal tract, intestinal leakage and immune disorders may result. Human cells respond to Candida overgrowth in the same way they respond to infection. The immune response, often causing disruptions in the lining of the gastrointestinal system, can cause fatigue, discomfort, bloating, diarrhea, cramping, and even nausea.
Candida removal is the logical first step toward effective intestinal cleansing. Ironically, the same treatment used to address Candida overgrowth, may cause conditions that welcome recurrence. Antibiotics are currently the main therapeutic agents used in treatment of Candida overgrowth, however, recurrence of infection, side effects, and secondary infections are very common. It is clear that intestinal and urogenital microflora play a central role in maintaining the health and well-being of humans. Therefore, the use of supplemental probiotics to replace or augment natural bacterial populations is gradually achieving acceptance.*
Floracor-GI for Candida Yeast Cleanse
Floracor-GI®is a revolutionary blend of probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes specially formulated to help maintain a proper balance of intestinal microflora, inhibit pathogenic bacteria and prevent the overgrowth of yeast organisms, mainly Candida.*
Candida albicans is usually a harmless yeast naturally present in the body. However stress in the form of modern lifestyles, hormonal imbalances, pharmaceutical drugs including antibiotics and oral contraceptives, excessive consumption of sugar, as well as environmental pollutants can all wreak havoc on the proper balance of microorganisms in the GI tract. Candida, being an opportunistic organism, will flourish under these adverse conditions.
Candida removal is the logical first step towards effective intestinal cleansing. Special proteases, including serrapeptase, along with the enzymes Cellulase and Chitosanase attack the outer cell wall of Candida yeast, thus, weakening the roots that anchor candida to the intestinal tract which cause intestinal leakage and immune disorders.
Floracor-GI distinguishes itself from other intestinal cleansing formulas in the following ways:
- Chitosanase is a unique and powerful enzyme that helps to break down chitin, an important part of the structure of the Candida cell wall. Cellulase enhances this activity by breaking down the cellulose component of the cell wall.
- SEBiotic® is a special spore-forming probiotic that is incredibly stable in the dormant state. Using our Enhanced Probiotic Delivery System™(EPDS), this probiotic can exist in a dehydrated state indefinitely.
- EPDS™ delivers larger amounts of living bacteria into the intestinal tract, where they colonize and flourish. Once in the intestinal tract, these bacteria exit their spores, attach themselves to the intestinal mucosa, and begin to germinate, producing new colonies of friendly bacteria.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), nutrient-dense alfalfa and papaya powder comprise a fortified prebiotic blend, which enhances the growth and stability of probiotics in the gut.
- High-activity proteases, including Peptizyme-SP brand serrapeptase, hydrolyze putrefying food matter trapped between the intestinal villi, which can cause sluggish digestion, bloating and an increase in toxins. These enzymes create a better intestinal environment, improved absorption, motility and better overall colon health.
Nutrient absorption occurs within the small and large intestines, and the presence of natural and beneficial microflora assists in the proper digestion of foods. One of our most popular blends, Floracor-GI supports microflora balance, gastrointestinal health and immune health. Combining powerful lactase enzyme in Gluten Relief with Floracor-GI provides overall digestive support.